Thursday 6 January 2011

As you can see the layout of my blog is... totally fucked up. All images here are uploaded at tinypic and somehow now everything is turning into super low quality. So besides all the pictures in my blogposts looking lq, my whole layout looks like shit.
I have to find the time to reupload everything somewhere else. I just don't know when I will find the time so it can take a while.

I'm sorry that this blog is like dead, I just have some things going on now and don't have the time to take pictures etc and create decent blog posts. I'm very sorry. I will not give this blog up but I just have to spend time to other things now.

You can still follow my tumblr, because it's not so much work (just reblogging) I update it daily.
CagesAndCastles.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment