Friday 20 January 2012

Thrift store clothing

I like wearing second hand clothing. Whether I buy it in a vintage store in Amsterdam(Zipper is my favourite store and I also like Episode) or in the thrift store in the small town that I live. Most of the things at thrift stores are complete trash. They're not like vintage stores filled with only beautiful pieces. But even though vintage stores carry second hand clothing, they're not always cheap. Thrift stores, especially those in small towns, are as cheap as you can get. Every item from the thrift store in this post cost me less than €5.

Thrift store item: American flag jumper
Shoes from Converse, socks from Topshop.






Thrift store intems: denim shirt and shoes
T-shirt from H&M, vintage skirt, socks from Topshop.









Thrift store item: army green shirt
Top from H&M, vintage skirt, socks from H&M, shoes from Sascha.




Thrift store item: flannel
Top from Topshop, skirt from H&M, socks from H&M, shoes from Sascha





No comments:

Post a Comment