Monday 28 May 2012

Why I haven't been updating this blog lately

1. Sun!
Warm weather has finally reached The Netherlands. I'm spending my days outside in the sun and am really not in the mood to stay inside, sit behind my laptop and edit pictures. The weather here is very unpredictable, this nice weather could be gone tomorrow, so I try to enjoy it as much as I can.

2. Exams
I'm in the middle of my exams. It's not that I spend all my time studying. That's actually the problem. I've been having concentration problems for over a year now (fuck adhd), so I can't study. Which causes me a lot of stress because I'm probably gonna fail.

3. New house
It's been a couple of weeks since I've moved to a new house, but I'm still not feeling completely at home. It's gonna take me a long time to feel comfortable here. I was also completely used to the room in my old house. I knew the lighting perfectly so I could always take nice pictures. I still have to figure that out a bit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment