Sunday 7 November 2010

Le Petin Trianon in the film "Marie Antoinette"

The 2006 film "Marie Antoinette" has been one of the most influential films in my life so far. It introduced me to the 18th Century, the fashion and ofcourse the rococo and neoclassical interiors. The film is not the best biographal picture of Marie Antoinette, but I see this film more as a work of art than about Marie Antoinette's life.
So, one of the big influences of this film for me are the scenes in Le Petit Trianon. It is so much lighter than the chateau and the blue walls give it a feeling of calmth. And now I'm sitting here in my blue walled bedroom, filled with white furniture, flowers and macarons. Yes, a big influence I tell you.












1 comment:

  1. Omg if I could retweet this I would. Wait, I so can!

    ReplyDelete