Friday 3 February 2012

Shopping at Ikea

After visiting my sister, I went to Ikea with my mum. No I didn't buy any furniture. I'd love the have a new(bigger!) wardrobe but it's never gonna fit in my bedroom(+ the one I want is super expensive T_T). But besides furniture there are so many other cute things you can buy at Ikea to decorate your home. And if you've been reading my blog for a while you probably know that I LOVE to decorate my bedroom in Versailles/Petit Trianon style. And I just like to add cute and comfy things. So, here's what I bought.





Flowers, flowers and... even more flowers! My bedroom is literally filled with flowers. I have five vases with flowers now.



Strawberry plushie! From the kids' section. I love the kids' section of Ikea! They also had vegetable plushies like a carrot, but I think a strawberry matches my bedroom best.



Pink roses bed sheet. Because roses are my favourite flowers (and pink roses always remind me of Marie Antoinette).



Fake sheep skin. Even though it's fake it's still super soft and fluffy. Also cheaper than a real one and ofcourse animal friendly!

1 comment: