Tuesday 7 February 2012

SNOW!

When I woke up Friday morning, I just did the usual thing I do on a free day, check facebook. Everyone was like "snow, it's snowing!" so I thought "Ah, probably a whole fuss about 1 or 2 centimeters snow." So I opened my curtains, looked outside and the sight was amazing. It was as if there was a snowstorm outside and there was already a layer of about 15cm fresh snow. And it just kept snowing and snowing.





I got dressed and ate breakfast as quick as I could, grabbed my camera and went to the park to capture this amazing sight. If there is one thing in the world that can make me super happy, it's snow.















After wandering around in the snow for about an hour and a half I went back home to se if the pictures turned out okay. While I was inside it stopped snowing and the clouds dissapeared. I decided to go outside again to shoot some more pictures because the lighting was absolutely incredible.















No comments:

Post a Comment